Nurse Navigator - Breast Cancer Center - Outpatient
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: September 12, 2020
Do you have a passion for the highest clinical quality and
patient happiness? Would you like to use your expert clinical
competencies with an organization known nationally for excellence
in cancer treatment, research and education? We would be happy to
hear from you! Please consider the following exciting opportunity
with one of the most outstanding and dynamic places to work in
California as your next career move.
The path through breast cancer care is different for everyone.
Cedars-Sinai has assembled a team of experienced experts dedicated
to fulfilling our patients' unique needs. The breast cancer program
offers care for high-risk patients, nurse navigators, fertility
preservation, and research and clinical trials found only at
Cedars-Sinai. We are seeking a highly compassionate Nurse Navigator
with strong clinical competencies to guide patients from the
diagnosis and pre-op to post-op stages of their treatment.Summary
of Essential Duties:
- Coordinate timely patient care activities and management of
clinical data throughout all phases of patient care from initial
referral to follow-up.
- Arranges for clinical services, evaluates clinical data,
participates in clinical/ patient rounds, and triages clinical
questions/ concerns to the appropriate members of the
- Assess educational needs in collaboration with all levels of
nursing and medical personnel and evaluates the effectiveness and
efficiency of educational programs, utilizing a systematic
- Collaborates throughout the Cedars-Sinai Health system (CSHS)
in initiating and implementing educational programs.
- Establishes, coordinates and continuously evaluates supportive
care plan with goals and interventions based upon treatment and
individual patient/caregiver needs, preferences, beliefs and
- Independently coordinates patient programs, projects and events
with Nursing, medical center departments and communities across the
health care continuum.
- Serves as a resource and consultant for educational programs
throughout the Cedars-Sinai Health System.
#Jobs-Glassdoor #Jobs-Indeed #Jobs-HERC
- Bachelor's of Science in Nursing degree required
- Current, unrestricted California Registered Nurse License
- Oncology Certification (OCN) required (or willing to obtain
within one year from start date)
- BLS from American Heart Association required
- A minimum of 3 years of acute care nursing experience
- At least 1 year of Oncology nursing experience
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
communication, with persons of various cultural and educational
Keywords: Registered Nurse, RN, Navigator, Oncology, Cancer,
Breast, Chemotherapy, Women's Health, Medical, Healthcare,
Hospital, Los Angeles, CA, California
Keywords: Cedars-Sinai, Beverly Hills , Nurse Navigator - Breast Cancer Center - Outpatient, Healthcare , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!