Project Manager- Tile
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Exquisite Design for High End Homes and Businesses!This Jobot
Job is hosted by: Jessica HughesAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$90,000 - $140,000 per yearA bit about us:We are a very successful
stone and tile company that has been in business for nearly 20
years. We offer only the most exclusive and high end options for
the discerning customers. With showrooms in Beverly Hills and
Canoga Park, we pride ourselves on being exceptional. If you feel
the same way, perhaps we are the opportunity you are looking
for.Why join us?Do you want to work with some of the nation's best
Clients AND enjoy time at home w/ family? We do too!
- Meaningful Work!
- Best in Class Firm!
- Competitive Compensation Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
- Many More!Job DetailsJob Details:We are seeking a dynamic and
experienced Permanent Project Manager for Tile in the Construction
industry. Our ideal candidate will be a seasoned professional with
a strong background in construction management, project management,
stone or tile, bathrooms, kitchens, and floors. This role requires
a minimum of 3+ years of experience in the field. The successful
candidate will be responsible for managing and overseeing all
aspects of tile-related projects from conception to completion,
ensuring that work is carried out on time, within budget, and to
the highest standards of quality.Responsibilities:
- Oversee and direct tile installation projects from conception
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and
- Meet contractual conditions of performance
- Review the work progress on a daily basis
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain
permits and licenses
- Analyze, manage, and mitigate risks
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job
- Coordinate efforts across entire project between architects,
designers, engineers, and subcontractorsQualifications:
- Proven working experience in construction management, project
management, stone or tile, bathrooms, kitchens, and floors
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details,
and relevant rules, regulations, and quality standards
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process
- Familiarity with construction management software packages
- Ability to plan and see the "big picture"
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Excellent time and project management skills
- BS degree in construction management, architecture, engineering
or related field
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple
- Must be detail-oriented and have a high level of accuracy in
- Must possess a strong work ethic and a high level of
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication
skills.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
Keywords: Jobot, Beverly Hills , Project Manager- Tile, Executive , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!