Company: ABM Industries
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: January 23, 2023
OverviewPay: $ 50.00/hourlyThe pay listed is the hourly rate for
this position. A specific offer will vary based on applicants
experience, skills, abilities, geographic location, and alignment
with market data.Benefit Information:ABM offers a comprehensive
benefits package. For information about ABMs benefits, visit ABM
2023 Employee Benefits - Front Line Team Members
(Programa de beneficios de
).BASIC FUNCTION - Supervise, control, direct, administer and
coordinate all engineering operations and mechanical/electrical
maintenance of the facility under the general direction of building
management and the ABM Facility Manager.MAJOR DUTIES AND
- Supervise the performance and maintenance of all mechanical,
electrical and craft services, ensuring operation within design
capabilities and achieving proper environmental conditions
prescribed by Building Management.
- Oversee and supervise the efficient operation of the facility
equipment and systems.
- Perform requisite daily communication with Building Management
on matters relating to the services performed.
- Develop operating instructions and procedures for equipment and
- Strive toward a goal of zero down-time in operations by virtue
of reliable system performance.
- Prepare operating budgets relative to the Engineering
- Together with the ABM Engineering Branch Manager, implement and
conduct training programs for operating the facility equipment and
- Establish and maintain periodic operational testing schedules
for critical systems and equipment.
- Administer an effective and accountable preventative
maintenance system tailored to the facility.
- Evaluate all equipment and systems operationally and provide
the customer with a list of deficiency items and recommendations
- Monitor and supervise subcontracted jobs to outside concerns
when it is not practical for them to be performed in-house, or as
may be requested by Building Management.
- Implement and monitor an effective energy conservation and
management program to ensure measures are taken to keep operating
costs at a minimum.
- Possess the requisite licenses and permits required by local
laws and ordinances to operate, repair and maintain the facility
equipment and systems.
- Ensure that the on-site staff conforms to all local laws, codes
- In conjunction with Building Management, establish a program
for the acquisition, storage and accountability of all operating
materials, tools and equipment. Establish a customer approved
inventory control system.
- Develop and maintain a work order system for the control and
assignment of all on-call and unscheduled services requested by the
customer. This system is to include the work performed, where
applied, personnel assignments, time and material estimates, and
- Ensure that work responsibilities are allocated properly among
subordinates by developing and implementing manpower schedules and
work methods and procedures that are designed to obtain low cost
and efficient operation.
- Establish performance standards for each phase of work,
adhering to standard practices and quality levels.
- Carry out policies and procedures of the customer and ABM
Engineering Services concerning safety, administrative
requirements, standards, practices and work methods.
- Perform any additional duties on an as required basis where
such duties are within the scope of contractual limitations.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in the implementation of
the above.REQNUMBER: 37694All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: ABM Industries, Beverly Hills , Maintenance Director, Executive , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!