Executive Assistant To Chief Executive Officer
Company: Kirkwood Collection
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: November 24, 2022
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to the CEO to join our
fast-growing, dynamic team. Unlike most opportunities in the hotel
industry, you won't be joining a huge company with a tedious
corporate work environment. Instead, you'll directly contribute to
the future and growth of the company and join a diverse team
building a collection of boutique, luxury resorts.
For the Executive Assistant position, we're looking for someone who
is independent, eager to learn, and always striving to find better
ways to do things. Your day-to-day work will help streamline the
office, improve communications, and offer an insider look into how
hotels are acquired, financed, managed, designed and developed.
This position is based in our Beverly Hills HQ, where you'll be
part of a collaborative work environment with colleagues to support
you and mentors to catalyze your growth.
What you'll do:This job description is intended to be a
comprehensive list of the role's initial expectations as well as
future departmental functions. This list may evolve over
- Provide sophisticated calendar and inbox management for CEO.
Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts;
make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that
facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the organization,
including: assisting with special projects; designing and producing
complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and
preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties;
composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists;
making travel arrangements; and completing expense and mileage
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external
constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO, including
those of a highly confidential or critical nature.
- Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action,
referral, or response, exercising judgement to reflect CEO's style
and organization policy.
- Work closely with the CEO to keep them well informed of
upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up
- Act as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking
place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated.
- Anticipate CEO's needs in advance of meetings, conferences,
- Coordinate all Executive Team meetings and retreats and assist
with staff meetings and events as needed.
- Replenish office materials such as snacks, printer supplies,
paper, office supplies, etc.
- Answer main phone line and respond to inquiries.
- Process and distribute daily mail.
- Manage credit card reconciliation and coding in SAP Concur for
CEO expense reports.
- Prepare forms for Docusign digital signatures
- May assist other executive leaders as needed
Who we're looking for:
- You're as passionate about efficiency as we are about
- You're comfortable wearing multiple hats and going with the
- You're looking for an environment where you can take initiative
and make a difference. You're full of ideas on how to make the
space around you better.
- You're proud of how organized you are.
- You aren't afraid to challenge the systems around you to
improve them but know how to play by the book when it matters. That
said, you have experience dealing with legal and performance
- You love to travel and are excited about visiting our
properties as work requires.
---What's in it for you:
- You'll play a crucial role in the development of an innovative
and fast-growing company
- The chance to travel to prime vacation destinations
- A competitive package and opportunity for growth with a young
- Health Insurance (including dental & vision), 401k matching
program, PTO package
Keywords: Kirkwood Collection, Beverly Hills , Executive Assistant To Chief Executive Officer, Executive , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!