Business Management Sr. Account Manager (Beverly Hills) - Hybrid
Company: Macias Gini & O'Connell, LLP
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: November 20, 2022
We believe that human care comes first. Only when our talent
thrives can they deliver their very best to our clients. We are
honored to serve agents of change in culture-shaping industries -
including cannabis, sports and entertainment, technology and state
and local government. We stay at the forefront by empowering the
next generation of talent: rising leaders full of big ideas,
passionate energy, and purpose to effect real change. Our inclusive
culture, competitive benefits, and flexible work arrangements are
designed to motivate and inspire our team members to build
something special. -MGO is a top 60 CPA and advisory firm of 700+
professionals working remotely and in offices throughout the U.S.
and India. Through frictionless digital tools, we address the local
needs, and fuel the global ambitions, of clients in 97 countries.
MGO is proud to be a "Best Place to Work" and is ranked as a leader
by Accounting Today and Inside Public Accounting. -Job DetailsMGO's
Beverly Hills team is GROWING! -Our Business Management team is
looking for dynamic and collaborative Sr. Account Manager to join
our team in our Beverly Hills office. - -Excellent job opportunity
for an experienced individual to join our prestigious Business
Management/CPA firm in Beverly Hills working with high profile
entertainers and high net worth individuals and families. Looking
for that consistent work environment and opportunities for
advancement? Look no further. - -Core Responsibilities & Essential
- Performs the daily, weekly, monthly and yearly bookkeeping
activities of the assigned client
- Identify and help solve engagement (job) technical issues,
anomalies, non-routine items
- Conducts self in a professional manner related to all client
communications and interactions
- Receives, enters, and, when necessary, investigates client's
accounts payable invoices.
- Communicates (both in verbal and written form) with clients,
client suppliers, vendors, and banking contacts.
- Handles client mail.
- Prepares appropriate schedules and reports as requested by
clients and managers/partners.
- Deposits accounts receivables into client bank accounts.
- Books journal entries
- Generates 1099's for clients.
- Prepares monthly bank reconciliations -
- Prepares monthly flow reports -Minimum Qualifications:
- Minimum 2-3 years of accounting or bookkeeping experience
within business management industry -
- Datafaction Imaging software
- Working experience at a CPA or Business Management specific
- May be required to be a Notary Public.
- Knowledge of computerized accounting, but must be able to do a
manual set of books.What's in it for you:
- Work at the forefront: Our clients are culture shapers and
mavericks breaking new ground in competitive and highly regulated
industries. They expect us to deliver truly innovative solutions,
built on sound accounting fundamentals, and a vision for the
future. That is why we celebrate creative problem solving and seek
team members with passion for what's next. -
- Culture rooted in human care: Our style of relationship
development and service delivery is based on the MGO Way, 26
fundamentals that guide our workplace culture. With a focus on
mutual trust, personal responsibility, and an inclusive mindset, we
believe there is no limit to what we can accomplish together.
- Where you can build something: As one of the fastest-growing
firms in the nation, there is no end to the opportunities to shape
a career you are passionate about. We appreciate an entrepreneurial
spirit. Bring your passions, your energy and your ideas to build a
meaningful experience for yourself and our clients.
- Freedom to give your best: Because you know your goals and
motivations, we offer flexible work arrangements, and a progressive
time off policy that helps you achieve an optimal work/life
- Compensation you deserve: We are happy to fuel your passion
with a competitive compensation and benefits package that rewards
hard work and motivates you to go beyond.2976
Keywords: Macias Gini & O'Connell, LLP, Beverly Hills , Business Management Sr. Account Manager (Beverly Hills) - Hybrid, Executive , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!