Listing Manager for Luxury Real Estate Group
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: November 18, 2022
As a result of continued growth, our award-winning, Luxury Real
Estate team, is looking for a Listing Manager to take our listing
experince to the next level!
The Listing Manager plays a critical part not only within our
client journey but also within our support team. They are OBSESSED
with providing an exceptional level of service. They sweat the
details, love to review, and improve processes and are excited at
the opportunity to be front facing with clients, agents and staff.
They thrive when managing against a listing launch timeline and
easily flex to accommodate the ever-changing deadlines.
The Listing Coordinator will be responsible for managing the
listing team, as well as the marketing and listing process of homes
for sale, ranging from $1,000,000 through to $150,000,000!
Lead and direct the listing process from start to finish. This
includes, but is not limited to:
* Receives initial submission from Agent and triggers listing
process ensuring that all contributing departments are hitting
expected deadlines. Where deadlines are not being met, collaborates
with department leaders to problemsolve and improve processes.
* Coordinates and schedules all photography/videography (attending
on site as necessary), ensuring that all photos are staged, edited
and received according to the Grauman Rosenfeld standard. Provides
final sign off on all assets and ensures that listing team is
providing assets to necssary parties.
* Writes all property descriptions.
* Inputs selected property photos and information into the MLS
system as well as the company websites.
* Writes/approves all listing agreements and communicates with
management to obtain all property documents and getting relevant
building policy information.
* Provides follow up services for both clients and agents ensuring
that no questions are left unanswered.
* Accountable for ensuring that all 'live' listings are being
pushed via Social, Email etc. Follows up with Marketing Director as
* Builds and ensures execution of weekly 'Seller Market Update'
metric reporting ensuring that our clients are informed every step
of the way.
Experience Managing internal team/external contractors
Valid CA Real Estate License
Tech savvy. Experience with MLS, Asana, Follow-up boss and Google
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Growth mindset viewing all experiences as opportunities to learn
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $62,500.00 per year
* Paid time off
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Beverly Hills, CA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Managing Listings: 1 year (Required)
* Real Estate License (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Confidential, Beverly Hills , Listing Manager for Luxury Real Estate Group, Executive , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!