Case Management Coordinator - Ambulatory Care Management
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Case Management Coordinator - Ambulatory Care ManagementThe Case
Management Coordinator provides support to the ambulatory case
management processes. In addition, assists in identifying, tracking
and coordinating services for patients who fall under/qualify for
the department's ambulatory and disease state management programs.
These patient populations include medically and socially fragile
patients, patients who inappropriately access services, and
patients who have complicated medical regimes and need additional
assistance.Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates follow-up care and appointments with pts care team
(PCP, Specialist, pharmacist, etc.)
- Review home health and DME referrals as needed.
- Seek and accept referrals for target patient populations, i.e.
fragile seniors, catastrophic and transplant cases, frequent
utilizer of ER and inpatient services, and patients diagnosed with
specific diseases (cancer, asthma, COPD, AIDS, etc.).
- Act as a liaison, captures information and tracks all patients
referred to the ACM/disease state management programs.
- Assist in coordinating care for specific high risk/high cost
patient population, including referrals to community resources,
facilitation of medical services, referral to ancillary providers,
- Detail all patient specific information in appropriate
- Assist in verifying health plan benefits and coordinating
- Assumes other duties as delegated.Education:High school diploma
or GED required.Experience:One (1) year of healthcare experience, a
general knowledge of medical terminology and experience with
community resources and social supports required. Preferred
qualifications include previous utilization management or managed
care experience.Word processing spreadsheet skills also preferred.
Beverly Hills, California, United States Beverly Hills, California,
United States Beverly Hills, California, United States
Keywords: Cedars-Sinai, Beverly Hills , Case Management Coordinator - Ambulatory Care Management, Executive , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!