Sales Manager (NorCal) - San francisco
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: September 14, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: Job Description
ARE YOU READY? Are you ready to make a difference in providing best
of classenterprise security solutions to SMBs and SLED?Do you
strive for excellence? Love a rewarding challenge? Have what it
takes to sellcutting edge technology along with unparalleled
customer service? Love working with agreat team? If so, you might
just belong at Plurilock!
The successful Sales Manager will be responsible for creating their
own business in a namedaccount environment, representing a
30-year-old Security Consulting Firm, with a robustset of
professional services offerings including security consulting and
managedservices, and a plethora of leading-edge security partners;
with security productsranging from Data Loss Prevention, CASB, and
Endpoint Security, to leading vendors incloud security, SIEM
applications, and MDR.
- The Sales Manager's focus will center on selling Aurora's Cyber
SecurityConsulting, Professional Services and Security product
solutions. They will beresponsible for owning and coordinating all
aspects of the sales cycle within theassigned territory and
- Build a large sales pipeline within the territory and achieve
and exceed marginobjectives.
- Effectively communicate Aurora's value proposition as it
relates to our SecurityConsulting portfolio, Professional Services
and Security product solutions.
- Build strong relationships with technology partners and
Manufacturer field salesreps.
- Monitor and mediate all necessary communication between
customer, vendor,and technical resources within each account.
- Maintain internal communications with the Aurora team relative
to specificopportunities and the associated requirements.
- Ability to communicate complex solutions clearly.
- Willingness to travel regularly within the assigned
- Ability to learn and retain knowledge of a wide variety of
technical information requestsand responds quickly to information
- Ability to organize and prioritize work assignments, training
schedules, and specialrequests in an unstructured environment.
- Highly developed communications skills for interacting with
clients effectively. Canindependently handle difficult client
- Ability to interface internally with all departments and
externally with outside sales,clients, and partners.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in solution and services-based sales through work in
an InformationTechnology environment typically gained over 5-7
- Proven ability to build and execute territory and account plans
with a track recordof exceeding quota.
- Strong presentation and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of a security landscape.
- Strong relationships with key executives and sponsors within
- Experience and knowledge of Risk/ Compliance market, IT
Infrastructure market, IT Security market and competitors.
Keywords: Plurilock, Beverly Hills , Sales Manager (NorCal) - San francisco, Executive , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!