Personal Assistant To Chief Executive Officer
Company: DJ0 Threads Corporation
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: June 19, 2022
- Ownership: The goal for this role is to do whatever it takes to
keep our founder laser-focused on company growth by removing and
unblocking any distractions. As such, this role involves heavy
collaboration with the founder but also requires an ownership
- EXTREME attention to detail: You're extremely organized, with a
knack for noticing and remembering details. Being proactive:
Identify things that need to be done and resolve them without being
- Being a fast learner with an action-oriented mindset to unblock
any challenge that comes up.
- Passionate and hungry: willing to hustle, and do whatever it
takes to get tasks done.
- End-to-end ownership: You're able to initiate complex,
high-level, multi-phase tasks and see them through to completion
with minimal assistance.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You've provided administrative and logistical support for
startup founders, leadership or executives.
- You're enthusiastic and eager to help wherever you can.
- You're an expert with Gmail, Google calendar, Google tools,
spreadsheets, MS Office.
- You're fluent with the internet and internet culture, able to
research anything effectively online. You're also a daily user of
mobile software & apps.---- Bonus points
- Fluent in Spanish.
- Previous experience at a high-growth, fast-paced startup.
- Entrepreneurial mindset (we encourage all employees to be
future founders and this can be a great stepping stone towards
- People-first and passionate about helping small businesses
- Analyze and work to deeply understand the founders' goals, and
protect their time accordingly.
- Manage an active calendar, coordinate internal and external
meetings, prepare agendas, take notes, and track follow-up action
- Communicate directly, on behalf of the CEO and executive team,
with external and internal stakeholders.
- Prioritize conflicting requests and needs and handle matters
proactively, swiftly, and to completion while meeting
- Manage the coordination and logistics of recruiting
- Assist the CEO with ad hoc projects as needed, including the
coordination of team activities.
- Arrange complex and detailed domestic and international travel
plans and itineraries.
- You will also coordinate agendas and compile documents for
travel-related meetings, and be proactive in understanding if there
are any pre/post-travel and pre/post-meeting requirements that need
to be done.
- Stay in the loop.
- Provide operational support for the CEO's initiatives
- You will be the difference between new ideas and projects being
realized, or put off.
- Work with the CEO and others inside and outside of the company
to make sure important moves are made.
- Of course you will also do normal stuff that a PA does for the
Founders personal life and home.
Keywords: DJ0 Threads Corporation, Beverly Hills , Personal Assistant To Chief Executive Officer, Executive , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!