Practice Manager - Beverly Hills and Burbank Inter-Region
Company: UCLA Health
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: May 6, 2022
ResponsibilitiesYou will provide oversight and direct the
business and patient care functions for Beverly Hills and Burbank
practices. You will be responsible for the quality and operational
coordination of all clinical and administrative services for all
practices. Responsibilities include adhering to personnel policies
and procedures specific to recruiting, hiring qualified personnel,
training and disciplining all levels of staff employees. You will
work with the Division Chiefs, Medical Directors and Vice Chair for
Clinical Services to assure an overall effective operation of these
Practices. You will be required to float to different locations
within the Beverly Hills and Burbank
- Demonstrated experience in managing patient services and
nursing staff in a medical practice or community clinic
- Working knowledge of medical terminology
- Working knowledge of major medical insurance plans.
- Accounting skills to plan, prepare and analyze revenue and
- Ability to work occasional weekends or evenings as
- Ability to travel between assigned work locations
- Writing skills to prepare accurate and concise reports and
memorandums that clearly convey information utilizing appropriate
vocabulary and grammar
- Working knowledge of computerized appointment scheduling and
registration system, and the ability to effectively train staff in
the use of the system.
- Demonstrated effective supervisory skills including experience
in recruitment, performance appraisal, identification and
communication of expectations, discipline, and training.
- Skill in analyzing information and procedures to define
objectives, identify patterns, recognize alternatives and their
implications and formalize conclusions
- Skill in operating a personal computer and software programs,
including MS Word, and Excel Spreadsheet.
Working knowledge of University and Hospital policies and
procedures to appropriately manage patient registration,
cashiering, risk management, and personnel
- Working knowledge of the Care Connect system.UCLA is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Keywords: UCLA Health, Beverly Hills , Practice Manager - Beverly Hills and Burbank Inter-Region, Executive , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!