Widger Talent - Commercial Escrow Manager
Company: Widger Talent LLC
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Job DescriptionOur client is a leading independent and bonded
escrow company based in Beverly Hills. Highly competent and
experienced in handling precise escrow transactions on time, their
goal is to educate our customers about the escrow process, while
ensuring satisfaction of the customers expectations and goals every
step of the way. The Escrow company strives to minimize any
surprises during the course of the escrow by communicating with
their customers through out the entire escrow processThey are
currently seeking a new Commercial Escrow Manager to provide
comprehensive closing services for commercial transactions.Company
name will be disclosed during initial recruiter
- Manage the overall closing process.
- Maintain professional relationship with customers.
- Provide status of the transaction throughout the closing
process to the appropriate customers.
- Review contract, title commitment, and lender instructions in
order to prepare settlement statements and the necessary real
estate documents for closing.
- Provide a professional closing experience to include: obtaining
appropriate signatures, handling of good funds, and meeting all
title and lender requirements.
- Complete knowledge and ability to handle a commercial real
estate transaction from the receipt of the contract through funding
- Prepare the closing file for the disbursement department
according to the company disbursement guidelines.
- Resolve all post-closing reconciliation issues including
company reports and according to company time frames.Requirements
- 5+ years of processing and closing experience in commercial
real estate transactions
- Expert knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and
procedures within the escrow/title industry
- Solid knowledge of title insurance, regulatory guidelines,
legal documents, and real property law
- Ability to build and maintain productive customer
- Expert working knowledge of RBJ Software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical and documentation skills
- Superior interpersonal and customer service skills along with
excellent problem solving ability
- Ability to productively interact with peers, customers and
- Proficient with internet navigation
- Impeccable phone and virtual meeting etiquette
- Attention to detail, professionalism, organized and ability to
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Willingness to work the majority of the time onsite in Beverly
Hills, with flexibility. Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options
- Paid Time Off Vacation and Sick leave
- Paid Parking
- Life Insurance
- 401-K Plan
- We believe in Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Widger Talent LLC, Beverly Hills , Widger Talent - Commercial Escrow Manager, Executive , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!