Director of Marketing
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Do you want to work in an exciting, growing industry? The
aesthetic medicine industry continues to expand, as more and more
people are seeking ways to improve their appearance and
Bosley, the world's largest internationally known aesthetic
medicine practice is offering an outstanding opportunity for the
right candidate. With 70 offices across the nation and over 45
years of experience, we can offer you an exceptional work
Headquartered in Beverly Hills, Bosley is the leading hair
restoration expert and has been changing our patients lives for
over four decades using the latest, most advanced technology for
both surgical and non-surgical hair restoration. Bosleys corporate
office is filled with passionate team members that enjoy helping
people and who love what they do.
Summary: The Director of Marketing plans and directs the marketing
of Bosley products and services by performing a variety of duties
individually and/or through a team of direct reports and outside
agencies. This position provides strong leadership in all aspects
of marketing by establishing, developing, and executing
comprehensive marketing plans and programs. This role is
responsible for and actively involved in research, analysis,
budgeting, development, advertisement, promotions, industry trends,
profit/loss analysis, production, products, campaigns, brand
quality assurance/continuity, and key relationship building. The
role designs, analyzes, and prepares reports directly for executive
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.Establish strategic marketing plans to
achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Oversee all digital marketing including but not limited to paid
search, paid social (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Reddit
- Manage outside marketing agencies for digital marketing, Amazon
sales, reputation management, and TV advertising.
- Oversee influencer marketing strategies.
- Manage SalesForce Marketing Cloud functionality for customer
journey and/or patient communications via email and text
- Optimize customer journey from inquiry to scheduled
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing plans and programs,
both short and long range, to support sales and revenue objectives
- Research, analyze, and monitor financial, technological, and
demographic factors to capitalize on market opportunities and
minimize effects of competitive activity.
- Develop and manage marketing operating budget.
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities including
print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Oversee development and production of promotional and
- Develop and recommend product positioning, packaging, and
pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market
- Achieve satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in
relation to budget.
- Ensure effective control of marketing results and takes
corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing
objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjust marketing
strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Oversee development and maintenance of customer database.
- Resolve conflicts, manage, and load balance internal resources
to ensure objective fulfillment and swift response to marketing
issues and opportunities.
- Establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout
all product lines, promotional materials, and events.Proof of COVID
Vaccination or excepted Medical or Religious Accommodation required
- We provide an excellent compensation/benefits package
including: medical; dental; vision; life insurance; matching 401k;
and paid parking or transit up to $250.00by Jobble
Keywords: Bosley, Beverly Hills , Director of Marketing, Executive , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!