Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: April 4, 2021
IT Manager in Beverly Hills, California - Careers at
- Investor Login
- Press + News
- Culture + Careers
- Contact Us
- Find An Apartment
- Commercial Copyright All Rights Reserved -- 2018 IT Manager in
Beverly Hills, California - Careers at Corporate Please Enable
Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to
experience all the personalized features of this site, including
the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Welcome page Returning
Candidate? Log back in! IT Manager Job Locations US-CA-Beverly
Hills ID 2021-1064 Category Information Technology Type Full Time
Overview The IT Manager will be responsible for the overall IT
Network infrastructure and daily systems operations for our
corporate and nationally based sites. The IT Manager will also be
responsible for maintenance of the network architecture, as well as
maintenance of servers and data networks supporting company
technology expansion efforts. Responsibilities
- Manage corporate network and remote sites that consists of
Cisco L2 and L3 switches and Cisco ASA firewalls. Requires Cisco
VPN experience with setting up and troubleshooting Site-to-Site and
AnyConnect deployments. Need experience with physical structured
cabling, L2/L3 network topology, cabling, and management, i.e.
DHCP, Routing, VLANs, and ACL/NAT/PAT configurations. Need
experience with Cisco Mobility Controller deployment for wireless
- Requires advanced experience with Asterisk VOIP setup,
configuration, and administration. Environment consists of Asterisk
with Skype for Business Server integration. Requires strong
understanding and experience with troubleshooting VOIP
topology/connectivity, Call mapping/routing (SIP Trunks/PRI), and
IP Phone configurations.
- Advanced experience with managing NAS/SAN devices and
understanding of RAID configuration and deployment via ISCSI.
- Advanced experience with managing and deploying VMWARE ESXI
cluster and VCenter Virtual environments.--
- System administration will consist of overseeing Windows VMs,
Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365
- Veeam Backup Replication Software experience is a plus.
- Oversee all hardware devices, including HP DL servers and SAN,
Cisco Switches/Firewalls/APs, Dell Desktops/Laptops,
printers/scanners, IP Cams, and mobile devices; i.e.,
- Oversee IT security, including Windows AD/file sharing,
Exchange, Cisco ASAs, ESET Anti-Virus, and Spamtitan Anti-Spam
- General knowledge of Wordpress setup and configuration is a
- Yardi Voyager experience is a huge plus.
- Manage all IT related expenses, contracts, utility bills, and
- Research new technology solutions
- Track inventory of computer hardware and software.
- Develop written documentation of network configuration and
- Travel required as needed.
- Afterhours and weekend work required as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned. Qualifications
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science or related field or a
combination of education and eight years of experience in
- 7 years' experience with network and server administration and
- Experience working in a professional services environment
- Expert knowledge with Microsoft servers and systems
- Advanced knowledge of Active Directory
- Understanding Cloud environments such as Yardi, Office365
- 4 years of VOIP network administration and support.
- Microsoft and/or Cisco certification preferred.
- Able to push, lift, move up to 50 lbs unassisted.
- Ability to configure & troubleshoot network devices (Routers,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Options Apply
for this job online Apply Share Email this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your
StarPoint Properties does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd
parties or agencies. Any unsolicited resumes & profiles received
from 3rd parties or agencies will be considered property of
StarPoint Properties and will not be subject to recruiting fees. If
you wish to become an approved agency with StarPoint Properties or
any of its affiliates, please contact the Recruiting Department.
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Beverly Hills , IT Manager, Executive , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!