Director, Brand Image
Company: Ralph Lauren Corporation
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: April 1, 2021
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the
design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in
five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and
hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and
distinctive image have been consistently developed across an
expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The
Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren
Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double
RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, and
Club Monaco, among others, constitute one of the world's most
widely recognized families of consumer brands.
At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our
company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and
perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion,
and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through:
Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Position Overview Impact sales and productivity of regional Ralph
Lauren Retail Stores and maintain the brand image through the
implementation of consistent brand communication and Creative
presentation. A self-motivated leader who is responsible for
directing the Ralph Lauren brand aesthetic and building a memorable
customer shopping experience by creating and maintaining rigs and
- Plan and direct window and interior installations; set the
Ralph Lauren aesthetic standard.
- Identify and develop unique design specifications by door in
keeping with established seasonal themes.
- Determine required product availability and review buys as
- Conduct regular walkthroughs with store line partners to
determine maintenance strategies and prepare for the next
- Partner with Store Management and Product Presentation to
ensure that business needs are met in the most brand appropriate
- Strong management and development skill set which enables
directing and nurturing the team as well as coaching and providing
- Handle window design and execution, including production of
window-sets, sourcing relevant materials, on-site prop handling and
prop placement, window set painting, wallpapering, fabric hanging
and draping, lighting placement and adjustment.
- Responsible for identifying and procuring creative and
aesthetic elements for windows and interiors, including wallpaper,
paint, rugs, fabrics, lighting, and decorative prop elements.
- Research, identify and utilize multiple vendors and resources
for props and decorative elements.
- Direct and develop a team of coordinators and managers; recruit
freelance staff when needed.
- Direct the styling of mannequins and vitrines.
- Responsible for identifying areas of opportunity and
improvement within their role and responsibilities and coming up
with viable solutions.
- Adhere to the T&E budget and effectively negotiate
savings/discounts with vendors and resources. Manage expenses via
rolling checkbooks to ensure proper reporting to our finance
partners and to ensure that budgets are aligned on an ongoing
- Participate in senior creative/corporate meetings for overall
branding and presentation strategies.
- Manage their time and schedule including but not limited to the
installation and maintenance of windows on a rolling calendar and
completing all required projects and tasks as needed.
- Take responsibility for staying connected to the Corporate
Office via the Team Site, including updates to the directives,
showrooms, advertising, product deliveries and buys.
- Know and be aware of creative competition, learn from what you
see outside of your immediate environment and report back to
management on observations and insights. Experience, Skills &
- 6+ years visual presentation, rigging and management
experience, with at least 4 years in a luxury retail
- Ability to manage and travel to multiple store locations
- Ability to conduct installations outside of standard working
and retail store hours (i.e., evenings after 9 PM and weekends)
Ralph Lauren is dedicated to providing a comfortable and
consciously inclusive work environment for everyone regardless of
gender identity and expression, race, religion, national origin,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or any other
category protected by applicable law. If you are vision-impaired or
have some other disability under the Americans with Disabilities
Act or a similar law, and you wish to discuss potential
accommodations related to applying for employment at Ralph Lauren,
please contact Global People Practices at
Keywords: Ralph Lauren Corporation, Beverly Hills , Director, Brand Image, Executive , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!