Company: LEDGENT Finance & Accounting - Roth Staffing Compa
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Business Lines of
Roth Staffing Companies, L.P. Specialists in Finance & Accounting
Staffing Solutions Job DescriptionReal estate investment and
property management firm located near Beverly Hills is looking for
a Managing Director for their hospitality (hotel) portfolio. In
this position, the Managing Director of Hospitality (Hotels) will
oversee hotel operations as well as financial reporting aspects of
the properties. Additional duties include investment portfolio
analysis, capital funding, hotel operations management, oversight
of portfolio refinancing, and capital fund distribution management.
The Managing Director of Hospitality (Hotels) will also analyze
budgets, play a key role in acquisitions due diligence, manage
portfolio revenue, collaborate with rest of the executive team on
strategic planning, work with lenders, brokers, investors, and
other personnel within the organization.--
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business
Administration from a highly reputable university.
- MBA and/or CPA is preferred.
- Must have extensive hotel operations / hospitality portfolio
- Private equity, with a specialization in hospitality/hotels
acquisition, is also extremely preferred.
- Proven track record of capital fundraising.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and leadership
- Strong ERP/MS Office (Word and Excel) skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran
We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal
histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws,
including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions
based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments
are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age,
ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other
protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants,
including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent
with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair
Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- Job Type: Accounting, Finance, Hospitality - Hotel
- Experience: Not Specified
- Education: Not Specified
- Date Posted: 1/18/2021
- Pay Range: $350,000.00 - $425,000.00 Annually Get Job Alerts by
- Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our
Keywords: LEDGENT Finance & Accounting - Roth Staffing Compa, Beverly Hills , Managing Director, Executive , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!