General Manager in Los Angeles, CA at MV Transportation
Company: MV Transportation
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: February 16, 2021
General Manager in Los Angeles, CA at MV Transportation MV
Transportation is seeking a General Manager who will provide
support, leadership and direction to assigned operating location to
ensure delivery of annual business plans. He/she will control the
daily operation of our transportation contract, in compliance with
the policies of the contracting agency and in conformance with
company procedures. Job Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage customer relations through both direct
contact and outreach programs.
- Identify, select, train and mentor location staff.
- Effectively and frequently communicate with location staff and
support team members.
- Oversee vehicle maintenance plan and ensures fleet availability
to meet service requirements.
- Oversee safety and training programs, plans and processes to
ensure compliance with company, contract and regulatory
- Maintain client contact routinely to meet or exceed
- Daily, weekly and monthly review of key operational
- Ensure that all location financial metrics are managed
continuously, exceptions are reported and action plans are
developed to ensure the location meets it financial, safety and
- Implement, promote and adhere to company policies and
- Interact with bridges committee to effectuate positive changes
to policies, procedures and programs.
- Participate in location(s) labor and employee relations
- Provide insight and information to support location(s) contract
- Create and present location(s) annual budget. Talent
- College degree or equivalent business management
- Must have understanding of Trapeze software.
- Must have labor/union(s) negations/expenses expertise.
- Must have a full understanding of dispatch, scheduling, driver
recruitment, and safety DOT and FTA compliance.
- Must have at least three (3) to five (5) years' experience in
the transit, school bus, and or shuttle industry.
- MS Office, strong analytical skills, strong written and verbal
communication skills and high degree of multi-tasking skills.
- Additional duties/responsibilities based upon individual
contract requirements. MV Transportation is committed to as policy
of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against
an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion,
creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental
disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any
other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or
local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by
this application is solely to determine suitability for employment,
verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants
may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check
after receiving a conditional offer of employment. Corporate HQ.
2711 N Haskell, Suite 1500, LB-2, Dallas, Texas 75204 - (972)
391-4600 - Connect with us: MV Transportation is committed to
working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals
with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or
disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
employment process, please call (712) 764-8500 and let us know the
nature of your request and your contact information. Equal
Employment Opportunity Statement It is the policy of MV
Transportation, Inc. to afford equal opportunity in all phases of
employment without regard to an individual's age, race, color,
religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship status,
marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender expression, genetic tests and information, physical or
mental disability, protected veteran status or any other legally
Keywords: MV Transportation, Beverly Hills , General Manager in Los Angeles, CA at MV Transportation, Executive , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!