Company: The Influential Network
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Influential, an A.I. influencer technology and developer partner
of IBM Watson, is looking for an experienced Account Manager to
provide exceptional client service and seamless campaign execution
for Fortune 500 clients. The ideal candidate will have strong
decision-making, organizational, planning, and problem-solving
skills with a proven ability to identify and prioritize critical
issues. As the primary point of contact for campaign execution and
optimization, the Account Manager is responsible for representing
client needs and goals to ensure optimal performance and client
satisfaction throughout the campaign.We offer competitive
compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, and equity options
for all employees. We also have an awesome collaborative work
environment and a diverse team that rocks. Ready to join?Here's
what you'll be doing:
- Partner with sales to understand client objectives, strategies,
and goals; provide guidance on product selection, inventory,
pricing, and internal requirements.
- Participate in client campaign kick-off calls to outline
influencer selection and execution details.
- Prepare reports and analyze ad performance relative to campaign
objectives; provide optimization recommendations.
- Build recap decks, leveraging various sets of performance data
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of ad products and relevant specs,
guidelines, and business rules; manage asset delivery
- Educate sales and clients on Influential's core offerings, and
be fully informed about current industry trends and
- Liaise with creative, sales, ad operations, and marketing
regarding planning and prioritization to assist in campaign
- Develop and foster client strong relationships with junior
clients by building rapport that earns the respect of more senior
clients through delivery and focus on detail.
- Manage monthly billing reconciliation process with
finance.Here's what we'd like to see:
- 5+ years of experience working in a digital or advertising
- You have experience working at a startup.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle
multiple clients and priorities with discretion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the
ability to interact professionally with external and internal
- Comfortable working in a startup environment, creating
organization and processes where none may already exist.
- Knowledgeable of all major social platforms (Instagram,
Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube).
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends and innovations in the
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- You have a passion for all things social media.About
InfluentialInfluential is an AI-powered social data and conversion
technology. Leveraging a network of over 1 Million social media
influencers, Influential's technology powers seamless talent
discovery, comprehensive brand safety, and creative and execution
services. Through strategic partnerships with first and third-party
data providers, Influential's Optimized Paid Media offering enables
bespoke targeting and measurement solutions, including both online
and offline attribution, such as sales lift, TV tune-in lift, foot
traffic, as well as brand lift studies. Influential works with
Fortune 500 brands, including Walmart, McDonald's, Pepsi, NFL,
Nestl--, General Mills, Toyota, Samsung, and Sony Pictures. With
offices in Los Angeles, NYC, and Las Vegas, Influential is a
developer partner of IBM Watson, a strategic partner of WME and
Oracle, and a Facebook and Instagram Marketing Partner.
Keywords: The Influential Network, Beverly Hills , Account Manager, Executive , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!