Company: Spring Place
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: January 8, 2021
A California based position, working out of the club premises in
Beverly Hills, and responsible for the recruitment of members for
Spring Place, through consistent outreach activities, networking,
supporting strategies, plans and initiatives created to generate,
maintain and grow the clubs carefully chosen member base, with a
focus on seeking out, engaging and converting a vibrant, diverse
social and co-working community sourced from the style-leading
creative, arts and business sectors. Working to execute in-person
meetings, on-site tours, tactical invitations to drive interest in
joining. Monitoring new applications, providing reports on
prospects and striving to achieve set targets for acquisition and
retention member growth. Being a face of the club for members,
working closely with the CEO to identify potential future
members.ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Through utilizing personal and professional networks of
contacts in the fashion, arts, creative, start-up and
entrepreneurial business sectors, generate awareness about Spring
Place, and interest in the co-working and social membership
facilities it provides.
- Conduct research into on brand organizations in the immediate
catchment neighborhoods around the club in, and secondly, the wider
California area - fashion companies, media companies, record
labels, film companies, creative agencies, art galleries, PR
agencies, creative start-ups and so on, for membership outreach
- With direction from the Membership Director, assume personal
responsibility for short to medium term projects focusing on
specific industries, neighborhoods, sectors, genders or age groups
in order to develop prospects for new members.
- Arrange meetings to explain the benefits of Spring Place
membership - co-working desks, support services, meeting spaces,
programming, networking, dining, events and more.
- Invite target individuals and organizations into the club,
organizing show-arounds and offering special invites to event
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the members of the club
and contribute to discussions around renewal time whether these
members are an asset or should not be renewed.
- Engage in the local creative and club scenes, events, parties,
launches and social settings, developing contacts, networking and
building awareness about the club.
- On a day to day basis, monitor new membership enquiries and
applications, noting the sources and proposers.
- Assemble reports on successful membership drives and the
results of meetings, events and outreach.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Prior experience engaging communities, or liaising with
valuable customers, most probably in the hospitality, high end
fashion or luxury sector(s)
- Experience and familiarity with working on high equity brands
and projects - events, launches, exclusive happenings etc.
- Experience supervising and developing staff, with excellent
drive and attention to detail, polished presentation and a natural
ability to build relationships.
- Experience with dealing with celebrities and high-profile
events is useful.
Keywords: Spring Place, Beverly Hills , Membership Manager, Executive , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!