Digital Asset Manager/Media Manager
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: March 15, 2020
The Digital Asset Manager/Media Manager handles everything
related to our digital assets, including acquiring, ingesting,
cataloging, and protecting them. This includes photography, video,
mixed media, and both on-premise, off-premise, and cloud files.
This position will support the workflow needs of the company's New
Media Team and its sister companies by managing photo and video
marketing assets. In addition, the Digital Asset Manager/Media
Manager will assist with the implementation of the overall digital
asset management strategy which includes the potential of
identifying and migrating to a new DAM provider as well as working
with vendors to design and implement workflows in order to promote
efficiency in media processing.
- Management and organization of visual assets (photography,
video footage, graphic assets, etc). Coordinate with video, photo,
design and content teams in order to provide support for the
migration into a new digital workflow including the search and
purchase of any necessary additional footage, photos, music, or
other media for use.
- Supports the development of content across platforms, brand
partners and internal clients. Work with vendors and partners for
efficient media processing and to secure assets that should be
archived in the digital management system. Educate, train, and
interact closely with internal teams to ensure success in regard to
the use of digital asset management system across the
- Create workflows and manage them on behalf of the organization,
develop SOP's and best practices for our digital media library.
Test and document processes including implementing new technologies
that streamline legacy platforms. Develop content validation and
metadata and curation processes. Assist with the implementation of
the overall digital asset management strategy.
- Oversee content logging initiatives, produce and keep current
system documentation, ensure proper storage of digital files in the
digital library. Proactively monitor system health, track and
monitor system bugs with vendors along with the security of files
which includes developing security policies for safe data
- Track and validate metadata, work on taxonomy or tagging,
engage in training with end users, in addition to potentially
managing video or other graphic files on a website. Maintain and
expand robust metadata taxonomy.
- Act as an archival resource for our team, curating and pulling
visual assets required for use by internal partners, external
partners and content development teams when our internal team is
unable to do so.
- Set up operation and maintenance of all on-set data management
gear on a day to day basis, uploading, logging, and back up of
photographs, and video to appropriate recipients. Maintain
inventory of all equipment and gear including data, hard drives,
and expendables. Communicate with outside partners for timely
transfer of assets.
- A minimum education level of: Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree
(4-year) in Computer Science or related field
- A minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Previous experience in entertainment media is a plus
- Knowledge and understanding of DAM and CMS platforms, ADA,
metadata, taxonomy, SEO, media and digital asset management
technology, digital rights management, and web publishing
- Advanced knowledge of main broadcast and digital video and
- Proficient in video and image editing platforms, specifically
Adobe CC products
- Experience with project management and programming
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritize,
organize, and implement
- Demonstrated record of providing excellent customer
- Ability to prioritize under time constraints and work
successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Effective interpersonal skills. Good judgment and ability to
interact with different levels of management and teams
- A passion for technology, entertainment and popular culture
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile
and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los
Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
You can use to collect and manage your references for free and
share them with us or anyone else you choose.
Keywords: Syndicatebleu, Beverly Hills , Digital Asset Manager/Media Manager, Executive , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!