Luxury Marketing Lead
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: September 20, 2022
At Compass, we envision a world where the experience of selling
or buying a home is simple and pleasant for everyone. Founded in
2012, Compass provides an end-to-end platform that empowers
residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to
their seller and buyer clients, all in service of our mission to
help everyone find their place in the world.
The Luxury Division - Luxury Lead (West)
The Luxury Division team oversees Compass' luxury listing support
and ensures that customers (real estate agents) are provided with
the necessary tools to be competitive in the luxury space. The team
is responsible for driving growth of Compass' luxury market share
across all regions by providing customers with competitive
marketing opportunities and strategies, delivered with elevated
service, with a goal of driving customer success. Operationally,
the team is focused on customer satisfaction, increasing employee
efficiency, unlocking capacity, and reducing the cost to serve
customers -- while continuously improving service levels in the
areas of response, resolution, and ease of access to support.
As a Luxury Lead you will help oversee the Luxury projects for your
jurisdiction (East/West) and provide support for the regions as it
relates to TLD (The Luxury Division). You will be responsible for
project management, coming up with strategic opportunities and
being the voice for TLD. You will collaborate across the various
departments and assist in progressing against KPIs in conjunction
and being a partner for the Associates on your team to ensure you
are keeping up with the day to day operations & continuing to push
to be the best in class for our customers.
- Responsible for end to end luxury listing support for agents in
territory (strategies / training / pitch support).
- Impeccable communication and presentations skills; ability to
act as voice of TLD to employees and agents within territory.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the
ability to manage several simultaneous projects in a high growth,
- Excellent communicator who can effectively and succinctly speak
to senior leaders, manage multiple stakeholders and
cross-functional teams to solve complex/challenging operational and
people issues; acting as the voice of the agent and employees back
to the central TLD team / leadership.
- Responsible for timely and clear responses to agent
- Be a strategic partner to the team's leadership, helping
determine end-to-end best practices for operationalizing internal
marketing processes from initial project scoping to final
implementation and future measurement.
- Contribute to projects that directly impact annual KPIs as
determined by VP of Marketing / Head of Luxury; such as
streamlining marketing and design tools to drive positive impact
for our customers and improve organizational efficiencies across
field marketing teams
- Responsible for creating measurable impact that relieves field
marketers from luxury work.
- Support development of agent facing materials for TLD (Agent
decks for councils / sales meetings / recruiting efforts / pitch
- Support recruiting, retention, and onboarding efforts in
partnership with leadership and SGM team.
- Expected 15% of time dedicated to travel
Job Skills & Requirements
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing, luxury, or branding
- Previous experience in real estate preferred
- Great listening skills, connect well with others, and
empathetic of the customer's pain points
- Skilled communicator with great interpersonal skills, ability
to build and manage relationships
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, allowing you to
adapt and formulate solutions quickly
- Possess a deep understanding of marketing strategy and planning
with the ability to identify the right tactics across a multitude
- Excellent project management skills with a proven track record
to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, taking ownership over your own
projects while working collaboratively in a team environment to
drive best practices.
- Meticulous attention to detail, highly organized.
- Has multi-tasking down to a science and thrives in a demanding,
- Can thrive in a demanding, fast-paced environment, and wear
- Visual and artistic ability; strong working knowledge of
creative programs such as InDesign and Photoshop
- Familiar with project management tool Workfront a plus
Do your best work, be your authentic self.
At Compass, we believe that everyone deserves to find their place
in the world - a place where they feel like they belong, where they
can be their authentic selves, where they can thrive. Our
collaborative, energetic culture is grounded in our Compass
Entrepreneurship Principles and our commitment to diversity,
equity, inclusion, growth and mobility. As an equal opportunity
employer, we offer competitive compensation packages, robust
benefits and professional growth opportunities aimed at helping to
improve our employees' lives and careers.
Notice for California Applicants
Keywords: Compass, Beverly Hills , Luxury Marketing Lead, Advertising , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!