Company: The Judge Group
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Location: Beverly Hills, CA Description: Our client is currently
seeking a Administrative Specialist in Beverly Hills! This job will
have the following responsibilities:
- WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY? This person is responsible for
supporting their manager and/or team as designated. This person
represents the manager/team to both external and internal clients
consistent with the culture of relationship management. They assist
in keeping their manager/team informed, with scheduling, reports,
agendas, meetings, and other aspects as needed. Often this person
is responsible for the coordination of the "office". This
coordination may include logistics associated with the conference
or meeting rooms, mail, supplies, pc's, follow through for new
hires or other colleague support issues. This person often is also
involved in special projects that may be repetitive or one-time,
which support the team, division, or CNB. Private Banking Division
Working group, you will help deliver tailored financial solutions
to high- and ultra-high-net-worth families, select professional
services firms and select nonprofits. Exceptional, customized
service and integrated solutions and strategies, investment
management, trust and wealth planning set this team apart.
- --- Supports manager/team as assigned by keeping he/she/them
informed of activities impacting assigned group. Assists with
scheduling, reports, agenda's, or other activities as required.
Frequently interfaces with internal and external clients and is
responsible for exhibiting exemplary customer service in all
- --- Coordinates "office" functions and activities that may
involve mail, phones, supplies, travel arrangements, equipment,
moves, facilities, paperwork, and other duties.
- --- Completes special projects as assigned. Often has
responsibility for or participates in special projects that may be
temporary or permanent in nature.
- --- Works independently to complete routine departmental or
unit functions and/or tasks including, but not limited to, various
correspondence, preparing and updating recurring reports and other
moderately complex documents which may contain statistical data
and/or confidential information requiring accuracy and speed.
Proofread and edit drafts and final materials for an appropriate
and consistent format, accuracy of financial figures or other data
and make corrections as needed..
- --- Utilizes word processing programs to create, revise, store
and print various documents as required. Inputs various information
to computer system via terminal entry according to established
- --- Ensures documents conform to established guidelines
pertaining to format, English grammar and style.
- --- Assists in gathering information from various sources
(i.e., internal files, computer reports, etc.) and organizing into
specified/established format. Performs various operations (e.g.,
mathematical calculations, sorting data, etc.) on information
gathered from various sources for use by assigned Manager or staff
members. Contacts customers and/or Bank personnel to request
- --- Sets up and maintains filing systems, sorts and files
various documents and maintains records of materials removed from
files. May prepare indexing/cross-referencing aids. Make routine
checks and comparisons of data by using various departmental
sources (i.e., computer reports, filing systems, etc.) to verify
- --- Answers and screens incoming calls. Forwards to appropriate
Manager/department personnel based on established directory
listing. Makes and schedules appointments and/or meetings for
- --- Opens, sorts, date stamps and distributes incoming mail for
assigned Manager. Stuffs, seals and addresses outgoing mail for
distribution through various mailing systems (inter-office, U.S.
Post Office, etc.). May act on incoming correspondences as directed
by Manager. Photocopies documents as required. Qualifications &
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- --- Minimum 2 years in an administrative capacity within a
corporate environment required Skills and Knowledge
- --- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- --- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of Bank
personnel and customers.
- --- Ability to use computer and various software programs
including MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- --- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with the
ability to manage multiple priorities.
- --- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- --- Proficiency with MS Office applications including Word,
Excel, and PowerPoint. If you're interested in a new role, please
reach out to For immediate consideration, please attach your
resume. Contact: This job and many more are available through The
Judge Group. Find us on the web at
Keywords: The Judge Group, Beverly Hills , Administrative Specialist, Administration, Clerical , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!