Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
Located in the heart of Beverly Hills, Mosaic Hotel is just steps
from a diverse collection of world-class restaurants, museums,
nightclubs, and the shops of Rodeo Drive, Wilshire Boulevard, and
Century City. The Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills, is an exclusive
luxury Beverly Hills hotel and offers 49 newly-redesigned
contemporary guestrooms with distinctive low-slung clean-lined
chairs, luxurious linens and state-of-the-art technology. It's
sister property Maison 140's location is a private and quiet
hideaway steps from Beverly Hills hottest spots. Maison 140's
redesigned guest rooms are the perfect blend of form and function.
Inviting, peaceful and relaxing, our Beverly Hills hotel rooms
feature Parisian-inspired d--cor that provides guests with a
luxurious sanctuary, including Chinoiserie screens, hand-tufted
European carpets and gilded armchairs for a truly singular
The Night Auditor is responsible for reconciling all hotel cashier
transactions; reviewing, organizing and compiling management
reports on a timely basis and ensuring the accuracy of guest
billings and city ledger transactions. He/she is also responsible
for effectively communicating concerns and/or related issues to all
levels of management and performing guest service agent duties as
required, including check-in, check-out, switchboard operation and
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information
and data, and basic arithmetic functions.
- Must be willing to cross train in other accounting or
- Must be able to prioritize job functions in order to meet
- Perform guest services functions as required (i.e. check guests
in/out, take reservations, we-up calls, etc.).
- Audit and reconcile financial and statistical reports.
- Prepare and distribute necessary daily reports as required (i.e.,
Daily Operating Report, Discount Programs, Tax Reports, etc.)
according to hotel standards.
- Prepare and distribute month-end reports.
- Audit and reconcile all Front Desk and Food & Beverage Cashier's
- Audit, reconcile, consolidate, and transmit all credit cards on a
- Prioritize job functions in order to meet deadlines.
- Ensure accuracy of all numbers reported including statistics.
- Input and update financial information into corporate
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly and annual data processing system
functions as required.
- Keep management abreast of any unusual operational or financial
events and/or deviations of policies or procedures.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Respond to governmental inquiries upon receipt.
- Handle guest requests
Keywords: Mosaic, Beverly Hills , Night Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!