Company: Rockpoint Legal
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Rockpoint is looking for an Accountant / Full Charge Bookkeeper
who is a team player, detail-oriented and comfortable working in a
fast-paced, open office environment. A strong candidate will be
someone who takes pride and ownership of their role and rises to
any challenges. A successful candidate is someone who pays great
attention to details. This individual will need to be a
self-starter who understands priorities and is able to function
The responsibilities include but are not limited to::
- Full cycle Accounts Payables
- Reconciliation (Bank/Factor/Credit Card/E-commerce)
- Cost allocation of the expenses in QB.
- Maintaining and supporting the general ledger
- Assists the Accounting Manager in reconciling and finalizing
month end procedures and reports;
- Maintaining the accuracy of the general ledger
- Assist with preparing financial statements for year-end tax
- Preparing and assisting in Monthly cash flow reports
- Responsible for payment and invoice processing and
- Responsible for bank deposits & reconciliation.
- Ad hoc projects.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience required.
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business
- Working knowledge of QB online version.
- Strong computer skills especially QuickBooks and Excel.
- Coursework or a bachelor's degree in relevant coursework.
- Basic knowledge of GAAP preferred.
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Reliable and must meet specific deadlines.
- Responsible and takes pride and ownership in work product.
- Positive attitude, able to get along with varying
- Teachable and apply what has been learned.
- Pays close attention to details and is extremely
- Able to stay focused under stressful situations and able to
- Able to multitask effectively.
- Strong communication skills.
Youll LOVE working here because you can:
- Grow your career in an agile, fast-paced environment with
plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and
belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and
- Continuously learn. Ongoing training, development, and
mentorship opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- Balance work and life. Resources and flexibility to more easily
integrate your work and your life.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a
lasting, positive impact upon the communities in which we work and
- 401(k) +matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Generous Paid time off
- Travel reimbursement
- 529 college saving plan
- Charity matching
- Work Equipment (laptop, monitor, etc)
- Home Office Supplies
Compensation: Competitive pay + benefits package, commensurate with
Disclaimer: We are an equal opportunity employer and abide by all
laws pertaining to the hiring process in the state of California
without regard to sex, race, religion, age, etc. Employment is
offered based on skill, experience and this employer's criteria for
Keywords: Rockpoint Legal, Beverly Hills , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!