Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Location: Beverly Hills
Posted on: November 18, 2021
PROPERTY ACCOUNTANT CFS has partnered with a premier real estate
development company in their search for a talented and
self-motivated Property Accountant to join their team. They are
looking for a driven individual that will complement their
company's continuous growth. If you want to be part of team that
works hard toward success and has room for growth, this opportunity
could be for you. This opportunity includes:
- Room for growth, with low turnover
- Being a part of future growth with the company that has
long-term reward The Property Accountant will be assigned to a
portfolio of assets and will be responsible for the day-to-day
accounting activities for these assets. Responsibilities include:
- Prepare, maintain and review financial records, financial
statements, property agreements, general ledgers, budgets, cash
flows and review job costs reports.
- Process daily and month-end transactions including and not
limited to receiving checks, posting receipts and preparing
deposits, review and post payable invoices, tenant billing
adjustments and so on.
- Review, validate and reconcile monthly bank statements,
property taxes and balance sheets.
- Provide accurate and timely reports to leadership and internal
departments such as accounting, investments, etc.
- Calculate monthly management fee on a timely basis and process
it for payment.
- Keep track of all utility bills and ensure timely processing
- Other duties may be assigned. Qualifications preferred:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field.
- 2 years in full cycle accounting
- Experience with CAM calculations
- Demonstrated understanding of GAAP in income and expense
- Strong communication skills for white glove service to
- Expert level with Excel and real estate accounting software
such as Yardi or MRI
- Either commercial or residential experience preferred Salary
Range for Property Accountant: $75,000 - $85,000 annually (based on
experience) Creative Financial Staffing (CFS) specializes in
placing professionals into accounting, finance, and human resource
positions with companies across all industries/all sizes. In the LA
market, CFS is affiliated with GHJ, a regional public accounting
firm ranked Top 20 in the Los Angeles Journal's Book of Lists. Due
to our affiliation with GHJ and the strict regulations public
accounting firms face today, CFS operates a little differently than
many recruiting firms. We do not take a strong-arm approach. We are
extremely consultative and professional! We would like to speak
with you to learn more about your expectations of your next career
opportunity, and to see if we might be able to help you reach your
goals. Marilynn Ortega, Executive Recruiter
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Beverly Hills , Property Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Beverly Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!